A Project would like to launch in Hong Kong

Hi

I’m a STEM Teacher in Hong Kong. Recently, I’ studying about the potential of TinyML in Hong Kong. I would like to launch a project on TinyML. To design a series of activity and promotion to K12 Student.

May I know could Tensorflow Team give us some support on this project?

At the very beginning stage, maybe we just need a representative from Tensorflow team to introduce what is TinyML to Hong Kong tecahers. Is it feasible for this?

Could any Tensorflow Team member can give me a hand?

Cheers,

Jason Pang

Hi – can you drop me a line? I’d like to learn more…

lmoroney@

1 Like

Thank you Laurence!
Great to see you here!!!
I am taking your course in EdX TinyML.
Could we mind to leave your email address to me so we can go more deeper? Thank you so much!!!

My email address: Removed by moderator

Hello, Laurence!
I’m trying to explain my plan in brief.
I am a secondary school STEM teacher and also a leader of a local educators community.

I am going to introduce the concept and the bright future of TinyML.
I am going to apply to be a speaker of the local educational exhibition and talking about this.

Due to the COVID measures, it is difficult to invite you to come in-person. However, we can have a video playback or live online meeting sessions through the exhibition.

This is only the very beginning stage. So we may just give a brief intro to what TinyML is in the session and what is the goal for this from the point of view of Google/TensorFlow Team.

I can also do some live demo on the stage to inspire educators/vendors through the session.

Please let me know your thinking about this. Thank you again for your reply😉

Hi – I messaged you, we can take this offline :slight_smile: