Chatbot with TensorFlow

What’s a better way to create a chatbot in TensorFlow?

Cent 7
TensorFlow 1.5
Installation is complete

I’m going to create a conversation bot
The plan will be integrated with the “Botpress” I have already created

I was able to search Dialogflow, but is there a charge?

Process
① Create a bot with TensorFlow
② Connect TensorFlow Bot and Botpress

@yoshida Welocme to Tensorflow Forum!

Here’s a guide to creating a chatbot in TensorFlow and integrating it with Botpress:

1. Building the TensorFlow Chatbot:

Choose a Framework: Provides pre-trained text-based models for various tasks, including chatbots.
A framework for building reinforcement learning agents, suitable for complex dialogue systems.

Prepare Data: Gather large amounts of text-based conversations for training. Preprocess data (cleaning, tokenization, etc.)

Choose a Model Architecture: Sequential models for simple chatbots. Encoder-decoder architectures for more complex interactions. Consider pre-trained models like BERT for language understanding.

Train the Model: Define loss function and optimizer. Train on your prepared dataset. Evaluate performance on a validation set.

1. Connecting to Botpress:

Set up a webhook in Botpress to forward user messages to your TensorFlow chatbot. Your model processes the message and generates a response. Send the response back to Botpress for delivery to the user.
Custom Extension: Create a custom Botpress extension to encapsulate your TensorFlow model. Integrate it within Botpress’s conversation flow.

Dialogflow: Offers a user-friendly interface and pre-built integrations, but charges for premium features and usage beyond free limits.

TensorFlow Version: Consider upgrading to a newer TensorFlow version (1.5 is outdated) for access to latest features and optimizations.

Let us know if this helps!