Compile Tensor Flow Lite for Microcontroller the Hello World Example

Hi, I just started to establish the TensorFlow Lite for Microcontroller development environment. I installed TensorFlow and MinGW.
Next I tried to use the commands under the hello_world README.md to generate the contents to include in my embedded project.
make -f tensorflow/lite/micro/tools/make/Makefile third_party_downloads
make -f tensorflow/lite/micro/tools/make/Makefile test_hello_world_test

However, both commands failed. Can you help me to pinpoint what I am missing here:
C:\tflite-micro>mingw32-make -f tensorflow/lite/micro/tools/make/Makefile third_party_downloads
process_begin: CreateProcess(NULL, uname -m, …) failed.
-m was unexpected at this time.
FIND: Parameter format not correct
File not found - “*.c”
Access denied - TENSORFLOW/LITE
File not found - -TYPE
File not found - D
File not found - (
File not found - -PATH
Access denied - TENSORFLOW/LITE/EXPERIMENTAL
File not found - -O
File not found - -PATH
Access denied - TENSORFLOW/LITE/MICRO
File not found - )
File not found - -PRUNE
File not found - -FALSE
File not found - -O
File not found - -NAME
The syntax of the command is incorrect.
process_begin: CreateProcess(NULL, bash C:\AI\new_tflm\tflite-micro\tensorflow\lite\micro\tools\make\flatbuffers_download.sh tensorflow/lite/micro/tools/make/downloads, …) failed.
tensorflow/lite/micro/tools/make/Makefile:480: *** Something went wrong with the flatbuffers download: . Stop.

C:\tflite-micro>mingw32-make -f tensorflow/lite/micro/tools/make/Makefile test_hello_world_test
process_begin: CreateProcess(NULL, uname -m, …) failed.
-m was unexpected at this time.
FIND: Parameter format not correct
File not found - “*.c”
Access denied - TENSORFLOW/LITE
File not found - -TYPE
File not found - D
File not found - (
File not found - -PATH
Access denied - TENSORFLOW/LITE/EXPERIMENTAL
File not found - -O
File not found - -PATH
Access denied - TENSORFLOW/LITE/MICRO
File not found - )
File not found - -PRUNE
File not found - -FALSE
File not found - -O
File not found - -NAME
The syntax of the command is incorrect.
process_begin: CreateProcess(NULL, bash C:\AI\new_tflm\tflite-micro\tensorflow\lite\micro\tools\make\flatbuffers_download.sh tensorflow/lite/micro/tools/make/downloads, …) failed.
tensorflow/lite/micro/tools/make/Makefile:480: *** Something went wrong with the flatbuffers download: . Stop.

Run “TensorFlow Lite Hello World” from TensorFlow samples repo. Build, deploy and run “Fashion MNIST” application from scratch.

Hi @Little_Dave , thanks for the comment. What would be the suggested actions to pass this step?

Hi, I am having the same issue. I don’t see what Little_Daves comment has to do with this. Any help would be appricated. Thanks!

Hi @xianghui_wang , were you able to figure this out? If so can you point me in the right direction? I am also trying to deploy my model on an edge device (a microcontroller) and I am trying to figure out how to generate C header files from my tensorflow lite file.