Face Landmark Detection Model JavaScript

Hello! I’m building a website for my Senior Capstone project and am trying to integrate this Face Landmark Detection model (tfjs-models/face-landmarks-detection at master · tensorflow/tfjs-models · GitHub) into my javascript file.

I am trying to get the coordinates/key points of the facial features, which the model should return, but I can’t seem to access them. I’ve tried using the JavaScript Solution API code provided on the MediaPipe FaceMesh Documentation(tfjs-models/face-landmarks-detection at master · tensorflow/tfjs-models · GitHub) but I’m not seeing the key points show when I run my HTML

Would anyone know why this is happening? Thank you so much!

Hello! I’m building a website for my Senior Capstone project and am trying to integrate this Face Landmark Detection model (tfjs-models/face-landmarks-detection at master · tensorflow/tfjs-models · GitHub) into my javascript file.

I am trying to get the coordinates/key points of the facial features, which the model should return, but I can’t seem to access them. I’ve tried using the JavaScript Solution API code provided on the MediaPipe FaceMesh Documentation(tfjs-models/face-landmarks-detection at master · tensorflow/tfjs-models · GitHub) but I’m not seeing the key points show when I run my HTML

Would anyone know why this is happening? Thank you so much!

If you add at least part of the code you are using we can help you better, I’ve tried blazeface (simpler version of that one) and returns the landmarks, although may not be very accurate.