Face Landmark Detection Model JavaScript

Hello! I’m building a website for my Senior Capstone project and am trying to integrate this Face Landmark Detection model (tfjs-models/face-landmarks-detection at master · tensorflow/tfjs-models · GitHub) into my javascript file.

I am trying to get the coordinates/key points of the facial features, which the model should return, but I can’t seem to access them. I’ve tried using the JavaScript Solution API code provided on the MediaPipe FaceMesh Documentation(tfjs-models/face-landmarks-detection at master · tensorflow/tfjs-models · GitHub) but I’m not seeing the key points show when I run my HTML

Would anyone know why this is happening? Thank you so much!

Hello! I’m building a website for my Senior Capstone project and am trying to integrate this Face Landmark Detection model (tfjs-models/face-landmarks-detection at master · tensorflow/tfjs-models · GitHub) into my javascript file.

I am trying to get the coordinates/key points of the facial features, which the model should return, but I can’t seem to access them. I’ve tried using the JavaScript Solution API code provided on the MediaPipe FaceMesh Documentation(tfjs-models/face-landmarks-detection at master · tensorflow/tfjs-models · GitHub) but I’m not seeing the key points show when I run my HTML

Would anyone know why this is happening? Thank you so much!