Looking for a mentor in ML and MLOps using TensorFlow

Hello All

I am looking for a mentor in my journey of becoming a machine learning engineer. I would like to contact GDEs for this. What is the best way to contact them ?

Thanks
Balu

2 Likes

Adding @Soonson_Kwon who might have a better insight on who to get in touch with from the GDE Program!

Also @Sayak_Paul fyi!

2 Likes

Thanks for mentioning, Joana. Balu has reached out to me and I have provided some pointers.

2 Likes

Hi Balu: all the best to your journey to become ML engineer.
I also recommend you to join local community and find relevant folks who might be interested in helping you.
Due to the personal nature of mentoring, we currently don’t officially provide mentoring from our end but there should be some folks who are eager to help you if you also act as a good community citizen.
Good luck!

2 Likes

@Joana - thank you very much for pointing me to the right people.
@Sayak_Paul - thank you very much for the pointers. I will start looking at them and will follow up with you. Appreciate it.
@Soonson_Kwon - Sure. I will try to engage with the local TFX community here as well.

Sorry for the delayed reply. Has been away from work for a few days.

Thanks
Balu

1 Like

Thanks for starting this thread @balumotukuru !
I was going to post the same thing requesting for mentorship from an experienced person here. I have been trying to become a full fledged ML Engineer for quite a long time (on and off). But with a day job taking up 8-10 hours of the day, it has become a quite challenging for me.

For now, I am going to take the TF Developer Certificate Exam soon. I have a detailed journey planned out for myself (gathered using multiple online sources). It would definitely help to get a second opinion and some guidance. I will surely reach out for help soon after I clear the exam :slight_smile:

2 Likes