Tensorflow installation error, cannot find health check service server builder option.h

I am new to Windows development. I am using VScode and I installed the Python interpreter via the MS store. I’m using Python 3.10. When installing tensorflow using pip install tensorflow, I get the following error:

ERROR: Could not install packages due to an OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘C:\Users\Daniel.Elliott\AppData\Local\Packages\PythonSoftwareFoundation.Python.3.10_qbz5n2kfra8p0\LocalCache\local-packages\Python310\site-packages\tensorflow\include\external\com_github_grpc_grpc\include\grpc++\ext\health_check_service_server_builder_option.h’

When I check the contents of C:\Users\Daniel.Elliott\AppData\Local\Packages\PythonSoftwareFoundation.Python.3.10_qbz5n2kfra8p0\LocalCache\local-packages\Python310\site-packages\tensorflow\include\external\com_github_grpc_grpc\include\grpc++\ext\ the directory is empty.

Any ideas how I can get TensorFlow to install here? Thank you, in advance, for any assistance.

@Daniel_Elliott,

Welcome to the Tensorflow Forum!

There appears to be a problem with the long path. Please make sure long paths are enabled on Windows.

Thank you!