TFJS selfie_segmentation face swap demo

The demo selfie_segmention shows some kind of inpainting of the mona lisa over your own face segmentation. I tried to play with this, but i cannot find any hints on how this is achieved. I tried browsing through the source code, but it seems very generic and could not find anything specific for this particular effect (as if the mono lisa effect is encoded in the model itself?). There isnt even any mona lisa related asset downloaded when loading the page, and no references to related assets in the source code. Can anyone hint me how i could try this with different face projections?

To achieve a face swap using the TFJS selfie_segmentation face swap demo and the targeted keyword Face swapping tools follow these steps:

1. Access the Demo: Begin by accessing the TFJS selfie_segmentation face swap demo, which is a web-based tool that utilizes TensorFlow.js for real-time face segmentation and swapping.
  2. Upload Your Images: Within the demo interface, you’ll find options to upload two images. One image will serve as the source image, containing the face you want to replace, and the other will be the target image with the new face.
  3. Segmentation and Alignment: The tool uses advanced face segmentation algorithms to detect and segment the faces in both images. It then aligns the facial features for accurate swapping.
  4. Face Swap Settings: Depending on the demo’s features, you may have settings to adjust the blending, size, and orientation of the swapped face. These settings help in achieving a realistic and seamless face swap.
  5. Apply the Face Swap: Once you’ve uploaded the images and adjusted the settings, apply the face swap. The tool will replace the face in the source image with the face from the target image, creating a merged result.
  6. Review and Save: After the face swap is completed, review the final image to ensure the desired effect. If satisfied, you can save the face-swapped image to your device for further use or sharing.