Using class_weights when fitting NN models using Tensorflow

I am using Tensorflow version 2.9.1. In running a NN training program I get an error class_weight is only supported for Models with a single output. I noticed online that this is due to a bug in tensorflow. Has this been corrected?

The code:
{NN code} self._adv.fit(x.values, np.hsplit(z.values, z.shape[1]), class_weight=class_weight_adv, epochs=epochs, verbose=verbose)

Error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Users\Sayan Ray\PycharmProjects\pythonProject1\venv\lib\site-packages\IPython\core\interactiveshell.py”, line 3398, in run_code
exec(code_obj, self.user_global_ns, self.user_ns)
File “”, line 142, in <cell line: 142>
clf.pretrain(X_train, y_train, Z_train, verbose=0, epochs=5)
File “”, line 95, in pretrain
self._adv.fit(x.values, np.hsplit(z.values, z.shape[1]), class_weight=class_weight_adv,
File “C:\Users\Sayan Ray\PycharmProjects\pythonProject1\venv\lib\site-packages\keras\utils\traceback_utils.py”, line 67, in error_handler
raise e.with_traceback(filtered_tb) from None
File “C:\Users\Sayan Ray\PycharmProjects\pythonProject1\venv\lib\site-packages\keras\engine\data_adapter.py”, line 1434, in _class_weights_map_fn
raise ValueError(
ValueError: class_weight is only supported for Models with a single output.

Hi @Sayan_Ray

Welcome to the TensorFlow Forum!

Could you please share minimal reproducible code to replicate the error and to understand the issue better? Also, Please try again with the latest TensorFlow version and let us know if the issue still persists. Thank you.