Anime App Development with TensorFlow: Calling all TensorFlow enthusiasts

Hey there amazing TensorFlow community,
I hope you’re all having a fantastic time exploring the fascinating world of machine learning. I’m reaching out today with an exciting proposition that combines our love for TensorFlow with another incredible realm: anime! :tada:

I’m currently working on a project to develop an anime app, and I believe TensorFlow can play a crucial role in making it truly exceptional. But here’s the kicker—I’m looking for passionate anime fans like yourselves to join me on this adventure.

If you’re enthusiastic about anime and have experience or knowledge in seq2seq models using TensorFlow, this is the perfect opportunity for us to collaborate. Together, we can create an anime app that will take the anime community by storm.

So, my question to all of you amazing TensorFlow enthusiasts is: Do you also have a love for anime? If so, I would love to hear from you and discuss how we can bring this exciting anime app to life.

Let’s combine the power of TensorFlow and our shared passion for anime. Comment below or send me a message if you’re interested in being part of this awesome project.

1 Like

Hi, I am an anime fan myself, I have been thinking about working on a project where anime is involved and this project seems to be the perfect opportunity. If you interested let’s discuss more about the details.