AttributeError: module 'tensorflow.python.ops.control_flow_ops' has no attribute 'case'

when i try to train the model i get this error " AttributeError: module ‘tensorflow.python.ops.control_flow_ops’ has no attribute ‘case’" what can i do ? link to colab notebook Google Colab

Hi @yigalipsey1996,Could you please try with the tensorflow 2.13 version. Also in the colab i can see that you are using the research models for object detection which contains some deprecated lines of code. I recommend you to follow this tutorial. Thank You.

i tried follow tutorial that recomended by tensorflow and also get this error, i will put here the notebook Custom object detection in the browser using TensorFlow.js — The TensorFlow Blog , thank you :slight_smile:

Hey! I got solved when i degraded from 2.15.0–> 2.13.0…And, i got no issues after degrading in errors…
But, when i ran the training command its taking a lot of time to load at certain point.I cant understand whats going wrong…its not showing next process i’ve waited for 1hour.
It not showing anything before loss metrics .
kindly,help me in resolving this issue… And,my CPU is 81% utilised…
is GPU required for model training i’ve Iris Xe graphic card.