cudaGetDevice() failed. Status: CUDA driver version is insufficient for CUDA runtime version

Hi,
I’m able to load a specific version of cuda if I know which version tensorflow was compiled with during install.
In pytorch, I could do torch.version.cuda, and if there is mismatch between the current loaded cuda and torch.version.cuda, I load the current version.

How can I find the version of cuda tensorflow was compiled with?
Output of python3 -c "import tensorflow as tf; print(tf.config.list_physical_devices('GPU'))"

2024-02-19 18:54:41.428696: I tensorflow/core/util/port.cc:113] oneDNN custom operations are on. You may see slightly different numerical results due to floating-point round-off errors from different computation orders. To turn them off, set the environment variable `TF_ENABLE_ONEDNN_OPTS=0`.
2024-02-19 18:54:41.474318: E external/local_xla/xla/stream_executor/cuda/cuda_dnn.cc:9261] Unable to register cuDNN factory: Attempting to register factory for plugin cuDNN when one has already been registered
2024-02-19 18:54:41.474365: E external/local_xla/xla/stream_executor/cuda/cuda_fft.cc:607] Unable to register cuFFT factory: Attempting to register factory for plugin cuFFT when one has already been registered
2024-02-19 18:54:41.475710: E external/local_xla/xla/stream_executor/cuda/cuda_blas.cc:1515] Unable to register cuBLAS factory: Attempting to register factory for plugin cuBLAS when one has already been registered
2024-02-19 18:54:41.483903: I tensorflow/core/platform/cpu_feature_guard.cc:182] This TensorFlow binary is optimized to use available CPU instructions in performance-critical operations.
To enable the following instructions: AVX2 AVX512F AVX512_VNNI FMA, in other operations, rebuild TensorFlow with the appropriate compiler flags.
2024-02-19 18:54:42.278224: W tensorflow/compiler/tf2tensorrt/utils/py_utils.cc:38] TF-TRT Warning: Could not find TensorRT
[PhysicalDevice(name='/physical_device:GPU:0', device_type='GPU'), PhysicalDevice(name='/physical_device:GPU:1', device_type='GPU'), PhysicalDevice(name='/physical_device:GPU:2', device_type='GPU'), PhysicalDevice(name='/physical_device:GPU:3', device_type='GPU'), PhysicalDevice(name='/physical_device:GPU:4', device_type='GPU'), PhysicalDevice(name='/physical_device:GPU:5', device_type='GPU'), PhysicalDevice(name='/physical_device:GPU:6', device_type='GPU'), PhysicalDevice(name='/physical_device:GPU:7', device_type='GPU')]

Hi @jpainam, AFAIK there is no specific command in tensorflow to get the cuda version details. Instead you can use the nvidia-smi command in the tensorflow-gpu environment which displays the cuda details utilized by the tensorflow-gpu. Thank You.