Does TensorFlow support Nvidia RTX 4070 super?

I recently purchased an RTX 4070 Super and installed TensorFlow, but I’m encountering issues. I’m using Windows 11 with the latest CUDA and cuDNN drivers which TensorFlow requires on their site. Does TensorFlow support the RTX 4070 Super?

You can ensure you install TensorFlow with commad pip install tensorflow[ and-cuda], which will automatically download the compatible CUDA and cuDNN versions for TensorFlow 2.15.

Hi @RoeiAvneri ,

Welcome to the TensorFlow Forum .

Could you please let us know what kind of issue you are encountering , and also let us know what version of tensorflow you are using.if u are trying to use tensorflow version >2.10 tensorflow does not support their GPU-based library for Windows after Tensorflow 2.10, you will need to install TensorFlow in WSL2 for using the GPU .

Yes It will Support Tensorflow The graphic card has 8.9 Cuda compatiblity 8 and above cuda compatiblity Graphic card support Tensorflow !

kindly refer this doc

For the window os kindly refer this doc

Thank you !

Welcome @RoeiAvneri to the TensorFlow Forum,

Initially you need to install the Windows Subsystem for Linux (aka WSL2) according to the official TensorFlow documentation in order to use the most recent version of TensorFlow (namely version 2.16.1). Please check the solution discussed here for TensorFlow 2.16.1 installation to successfully utilize your new GPU.

I hope it helps!