Error codes in my cmd scripts

I have the error below, can I get some help to fix it?

ERROR: pip’s dependency resolver does not currently take into account all the packages that are installed. This behaviour is the source of the following dependency conflicts.
tensorflow 2.9.0 requires keras<2.10.0,>=2.9.0rc0, but you have keras 2.12.0 which is incompatible.
tensorflow 2.9.0 requires tensorboard<2.10,>=2.9, but you have tensorboard 2.13.0 which is incompatible.
tensorflow-intel 2.12.0 requires flatbuffers>=2.0, but you have flatbuffers 1.12 which is incompatible.
tensorflow-intel 2.12.0 requires tensorboard<2.13,>=2.12, but you have tensorboard 2.13.0 which is incompatible.
tensorflow-intel 2.12.0 requires tensorflow-estimator<2.13,>=2.12.0, but you have tensorflow-estimator 2.9.0 which is incompatible.

@Cyrus_Addy,

Welcome to the Tensorflow Forum!

The error message you are seeing is related to incomplete package dependencies in your current environment.

To fix this you have to uninstall the ones that are not compatible.Tensorflow requires a recent version of pip. Upgrade your pip installation to ensure you’re using the most recent version, then install Tensorflow as shown below.

pip install --upgrade pip
pip install tensorflow==2.12

Thank you!