ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement tflite-support>=0.4.2

ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement tflite-support>=0.4.2 (from tflite-model-maker) (from versions: 0.1.0a0.dev3, 0.1.0a0.dev4, 0.1.0a0.dev5, 0.1.0a0, 0.1.0a1)
ERROR: No matching distribution found for tflite-support>=0.4.2

I am trying download tflite-model-maker on my machine

using

git clone GitHub - tensorflow/examples: TensorFlow examples
cd examples/tensorflow_examples/lite/model_maker/pip_package
pip install -e .

Hi @sumit, Could please provide the details of the environment you are using,python version? Thank You.

@sumit I had solved this error, using python 3.10

@Kiran_Sai_Ramineni but after that this error pops up:
python3.10.10```

python -m venv env
env\Scripts\activate
pip install mediapipe-model-maker==0.2.1.2
ERROR: Cannot install mediapipe-model-maker because these package versions have conflicting dependencies.

The conflict is caused by:
tf-models-official 2.13.2 depends on tensorflow-text~=2.13.0
tf-models-official 2.13.1 depends on tensorflow-text~=2.13.0

It seems like you’re encountering an issue with the tflite-support package while trying to install tflite-model-maker. The error message suggests that it can’t find a compatible version of tflite-support.

To resolve this, you can try specifying a compatible version of tflite-support when installing tflite-model-maker. For example:

cssCopy code

pip install tflite-model-maker --no-dependencies

This will install tflite-model-maker without its dependencies, and you can then manually install tflite-support with a compatible version:

Try this.

python -m pip install --upgrade pip==21.3.1

may help…
solution from: mediapipe model maker error Colab · Issue #4625 · google/mediapipe · GitHub