forwardFunc_1 is not a function

Hey all, starting off this is my first time on the forum and I have no clue if this is the correct place to ask.

Im running into an error loading @tensorflow/tfjs-node in my nodejs project, it instantly errors me with

TypeError: forwardFunc_1 is not a function
    at C:\Users\bry10\Desktop\testing packages\node_modules\@tensorflow\tfjs\node_modules\@tensorflow\tfjs-core\dist\tf-core.node.js:4662:55
    at C:\Users\bry10\Desktop\testing packages\node_modules\@tensorflow\tfjs\node_modules\@tensorflow\tfjs-core\dist\tf-core.node.js:4478:22
    at Engine.scopedRun (C:\Users\bry10\Desktop\testing packages\node_modules\@tensorflow\tfjs\node_modules\@tensorflow\tfjs-core\dist\tf-core.node.js:4488:23)
    at Engine.tidy (C:\Users\bry10\Desktop\testing packages\node_modules\@tensorflow\tfjs\node_modules\@tensorflow\tfjs-core\dist\tf-core.node.js:4477:21)
    at kernelFunc (C:\Users\bry10\Desktop\testing packages\node_modules\@tensorflow\tfjs\node_modules\@tensorflow\tfjs-core\dist\tf-core.node.js:4662:29)
    at C:\Users\bry10\Desktop\testing packages\node_modules\@tensorflow\tfjs\node_modules\@tensorflow\tfjs-core\dist\tf-core.node.js:4683:27
    at Engine.scopedRun (C:\Users\bry10\Desktop\testing packages\node_modules\@tensorflow\tfjs\node_modules\@tensorflow\tfjs-core\dist\tf-core.node.js:4488:23)
    at Engine.runKernelFunc (C:\Users\bry10\Desktop\testing packages\node_modules\@tensorflow\tfjs\node_modules\@tensorflow\tfjs-core\dist\tf-core.node.js:4679:14)
    at slice_ (C:\Users\bry10\Desktop\testing packages\node_modules\@tensorflow\tfjs-core\dist\ops\slice.js:159:28)
    at Object.slice (C:\Users\bry10\Desktop\testing packages\node_modules\@tensorflow\tfjs-core\dist\ops\operation.js:46:29)

Node.js v18.12.1```

My dependencies are: 

"dependencies": {

"@tensorflow-models/toxicity": "^1.2.2",

"@tensorflow/tfjs-node": "^4.1.0",
}

For some extra context I checked the code at the first line of the error, and logging the kernel something something that forwardFunc_1 is meant to be returns undefined, so I think there's an issue with tfjs-core more than the model, but would love someone's take on this with more knowledge about this!

I am having the same issue now - it was working back in 2021 when ran a test script.