I have 86.38 accuracy in regression dataset then how it improves to above 90 using Deep Learning

I have 86.38 accuracy in the regression dataset then how it improves to above 90 using Deep Learning.
Can you tell me approaches for improving the accuracy of my dataset in numerical data?

Good accuracy in machine learning is subjective. But in my opinion anything greater than 70% is a great model performance. To improve accuracy you could iterate through these steps:

1. Collect data: Increase the number of training examples
  2. Feature processing: Add more variables and better feature processing
  3. Model parameter tuning: Consider alternate values for the training parameters used by your learning algorithm

Is this a regression problem or classification problem? An accuracy metric is generally associated with a classification task.

Do you want to improve the accuracy of your dataset or the accuracy of your model?

Thanks dcpatton, this is a regression model. yes, I want the accuracy of the model.

Thanks chundriv, I can already perform all these steps and I will further improve the accuracy of the model.

OK. Since it is a regression model. Are those accuracy numbers you posted the MSE or MAE?

David

1 Like