Inquiry about TensorFlow Support for QNX 7.1 and ARMv8-A or aarch64le Architecture

Hello TensorFlow Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently exploring the use of TensorFlow in an environment running QNX 7.1 operating system with ARMv8-A architecture. I would appreciate it if the community could provide insights into the following:

1. Official Support: Does TensorFlow officially support QNX 7.1 as an operating system, specifically for the ARMv8-A(aarch64le ) architecture?
  2. Community Experience:Has anyone in the community successfully used TensorFlow in a QNX 7.1 environment with ARMv8-A? If so, could you share your experiences, challenges, or any tips?
  3. Build and Configuration: Are there any specific considerations or configurations for building TensorFlow from source in a QNX 7.1 environment with ARMv8-A support?

I have reviewed the official documentation and GitHub repository, but I wanted to reach out to the community for any additional insights or recommendations. Your expertise and experiences would be incredibly valuable in guiding this exploration.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.

Best regards,
Kumar Kandasamy

Hi @Kumar_Kandhasamy, For the current version of tensorflow-lite i can see that wheels are supported for ARMv7. You can see the list of distributions which are supported. Maybe in the future it might be supported fro ARMv8. Thank You.