Is there a way I can give a different batch size in each iteration into a fixed batch size in the feed dict?

Hi,
I am working on real time project using alexnet model. I am constantly getting frames at a constant FPS value.I need to get a prediction result for each frame. But I cut the objects whose number is not certain in each frame and give them to the trained model in a batch. Like the screenshot below;

GPU infrence time works correctly when there is the same number of objects in each frame, as in the screenshot above. but when there is a different number of objects in each frame, the GPU infrence time returns with too much time.
As far as I understand, parallel processes set themselves for different batch sizes. I can show you a screenshot of it below ;

Between 0.005ms and 0.040 ms is a normal time for me but values ​​other than these are not normal.

input_batch = tf.compat.v1.placeholder(dtype=tf.float32, shape=[None, 227, 227, 1], name='input__batch')
 test_acc_step= sess.run('import/prediction_argmax_model:0', feed_dict={'import/x:0': input_static_batch_size_images})

With this usage, I am sending a static batch into the session feed dict.

Can I give this to static size instead of None and feed it with dynamic batch in each iteration? Or is there another way to do this?

Hi @emrullah_polat

Welcome to the TensorFlow Forum!

Could you please share minimal reproducible code to replicate and understand the issue? Have you tried executing the same code with the latest TensorFlow version and let us know if you find the same issue? Thank you.