Jupyterlab problem related to tensorflow

I purchased a new Windows PC with Nvidia graphic card. Then I downloaded miniconda and used conda to install tensorflow-gpu V2.5 and various packages. It works fine except when I shut down the kernel, I received the following error messages:

[I 2021-11-04 21:34:24.405 ServerApp] Kernel shutdown: c7b2b2fd-f799-47cd-babb-8775ee1c1be4
Error in atexit.run_exitfuncs:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Users\dlin1\miniconda3\lib\logging_init
.py”, line 2127, in shutdown
h.close()
File “C:\Users\dlin1\miniconda3\lib\site-packages\absl\logging_init _.py”, line 951, in close
self.stream.close()
File “C:\Users\dlin1\miniconda3\lib\site-packages\ipykernel\iostream.py”, line 428, in close
if self._exc:
AttributeError: ‘OutStream’ object has no attribute ‘_exc’

After some debugging, it narrowed down to tensorflow. I have a barebone notebook with just one line:

import tensorflow as tf

After I execute the code and shutdown the kernel, the above error message appears. I have posted question on Jupyter forum. But they suggested that I should narrow down to the offending package and ask for help there.

Can someone please suggest what packages relating to tensorflow I should check? Thanks in advance.

Hi @kdlin1

Welcome to the TensorFlow Forum!

Can you please try by restarting the kernel or opening a new Jupyter notebook from the same conda environment? Please refer to this TF install page and verify if you have followed all the steps correctly to install Tensorflow with GPU support in your system.

Let us know if the issue still persists. Thanks you.