Pip try to install all version of tensorflow 2.8.4 to 2.8.0

I try to install Tensorflow object detection API using tensorflow 2, the installation process try to install all possible version of tensorflow 2.8.4 to 2.8.3 to 2.8.2 to 2.8.1 and finally 2.8.0

Remarks:
I try to edit setup.py file in models/research/object_detection/packages/tf2/setup.py,

Hi @TinnapopDuangtha, Could you please confirm, if my understanding of the issue is correct, while you are trying to install tensorflow-object-detection-api using pip the tensorflow 2.8.x version is being installed.

But i have tried to install tensorflow-object-detection-api using pip in my linux instance, i can see the tensorflow version being installed is 2.15

i have also verified the installed packages after installing tensorflow-object-detection-api using pip list

I can see the tensorflow version is 2.15. Thank You.

Yes You’re correct, but when I try to modify the setup.py file in models/research/object_detection/packages/tf2/setup.py to install tf-model-official==2.8.0, because I want to use cuda11.2 and cudnn8.1 (I don’t need to use the latest version of TensorFlow)