Seeking Guidance to Contribute to TensorFlow's Repository as a Beginner

Dear TensorFlow Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to express my enthusiasm and desire to contribute to the TensorFlow repository. However, as a beginner, I am facing some challenges in identifying the right starting point. I was wondering if someone could kindly guide me on how I can get involved effectively.

Allow me to provide a brief introduction of myself. I have a solid foundation in machine learning and possess knowledge of TensorFlow. In fact, I have successfully built a convolutional neural network (CNN) using TensorFlow in the past. My experience with TensorFlow has sparked a deep interest in open-source contributions, specifically to the TensorFlow project.

While I am eager to contribute, I am struggling to navigate the vast TensorFlow repository and identify suitable areas where I can make meaningful contributions. I understand that TensorFlow is a large and diverse ecosystem with numerous projects and areas of focus. Thus, I would greatly appreciate any guidance or recommendations on where I can start as a beginner.

Whether it’s suggesting beginner-friendly issues, pointing out relevant documentation, or providing any other form of assistance, your guidance would be immensely valuable to me. I am committed to investing my time and efforts to contribute effectively to the TensorFlow community and its projects.

Thank you for considering my request, and I am looking forward to any assistance or suggestions you can provide. Your support will not only help me personally but also contribute to the growth and development of the TensorFlow community as a whole.

Warm regards,

Sukhraj

1 Like

Hi @sukhraj_purewal, Welcome to TensorFlow Forum.

Please take a look at Contribute to TensorFlow . Thank You.