SIG Build’s next meeting will be tomorrow, Tuesday, March 1, at 2pm Pacific time. Find the meeting details at bit.ly/tf-sig-build-notes, and feel free to suggest new agenda items.
It was good to see everyone at yesterday’s SIG Build meeting. You can find the notes at [Public] SIG Build Notes - bit.ly/tf-sig-build-notes - Google Docs. Here’s a brief summary:
- TF 2.9 branch cut is expected around March 28
- 2.9 is hoped to deliver manylinux2014 packages
- tensorflow/toolchains has been merged back into tensorflow/tensorflow
- work continues on Docker (current state: used for all Ubuntu TF Nightly packages)
- All TF pending changes now have an equivalent PR on GitHub
- Next month’s meeting will be affected by daylight savings time (March 13th for USA)
See you in April!