some errors on the site guide

I don’t know if this happens to only me, but on page

I got errors like

2022-12-14 03:04:03.085534: W tensorflow/compiler/xla/stream_executor/platform/default/dso_loader.cc:64] Could not load dynamic library ‘libnvinfer.so.7’; dlerror: libnvinfer.so.7: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
2022-12-14 03:04:03.085658: W tensorflow/compiler/xla/stream_executor/platform/default/dso_loader.cc:64] Could not load dynamic library ‘libnvinfer_plugin.so.7’; dlerror: libnvinfer_plugin.so.7: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
2022-12-14 03:04:03.085669: W tensorflow/

These errors are in the sample code execution results. The page seems to mostly work, I guess.

screencap attached

@anttiryt,

Welcome to the Tensorflow Forum!

I got errors like

These are warning messages as these are prefixed with W, for error these would be prefixed with E .

Note: If you are not using GPU devices you can safely ignore the above warnings.

If you are using a GPU, then LD_LIBRARY_PATH on your machine is not incorrect.

To debug the issue, please provide the below details

1. OS Platform and Distribution
  2. TensorFlow version
  3. GPU Specifications
  4. CUDA/cuDNN details
  5. TensorRT Version
  6. Steps that you have followed to install TensorFlow

Thank you!

Hello,

are you sure about this? That if I visit the webpage Noções básicas do TensorFlow  |  TensorFlow Core then my computer starts to run code and the errors show up on the webpage.

I have hard time believing this. Maybe you could ask someone else if this is so?

@anttiryt,

I don’t know if this happens to only me

No, it’s for everyone.

my computer starts to run code and the errors show up on the webpage.

Yes, code examples are working fine. Please refer to the gist.

I have seen similar warnings in many tutorials/guides where outputs are generated automatically.

Thank you for reporting the issue.