TensorBoard doesn't load on PyCharm

Hi guys,

I’ve been using TensorBoard via PyCharm for quite some time now when tracking neural networks training process.
Today I’ve used the exact same code I’ve been running the last couple of days and suddenly TensorBoard just doesn’t load up on the IDE anymore.
It just notes “Launching TensorBoard…” and nothing happens, even if I wait for 10 minutes.
Is somebody familiar with this problem? How can it be fixed?
Attached is a picture of this problem.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Help please :frowning:
This problem is going on for days…

1 Like

how about use try again on terminal?

1 Like

Also facing this issue :upside_down_face:

1 Like

try opening your browser to http://127.0.0.1:6006/

1 Like

TensorBoard is a visualization tool for understanding, debugging, and optimizing TensorFlow programs. It can be used with PyCharm, but sometimes it doesn’t load properly. If this happens to you, the first step is to make sure that you have the most up-to-date version of PyCharm installed. Additionally, you should check that your TensorFlow installation is compatible with the version of PyCharm you are using.
If these steps don’t resolve the issue, it could be because of a conflict between TensorBoard and other software running on your computer. To troubleshoot this issue, try disabling any unnecessary background applications or services that might be running in the background while using TensorBoard. Additionally, if you have an antivirus program installed on your computer, try temporarily disabling it before attempting to use TensorBoard again.

1 Like