Tensorflow certification exam "Unexpected Error"

I took the exam and got 5/5 for others but for the (Removed by Moderator), Initially, I uploaded the wrong model by mistake, and it gave an error “Unexpected Error”. I knew that was wrong. Then I uploaded the correct models but the error remained the same for the entire exam, wasting all the time.

The model was validating well, it was giving a good result when I tested it. I tried to contact support no response. Toward the end, I could not even submit the model. I was not even sure whether to restart or not as I thought it would end the exam.

As per this: Tensorflow 2.9 will be used for the exam but when the exam started it was 2.10.0

Could someone in Tensorflow org please check the emails that I sent, I am not sure they even work?
tensorflow-certificate-support@google.com
support@trueability.com
Developer-Certification-Support@google.com

It’s really been a bad experience going for the exam.

Please do something

I wrote the exam today and got the same error. Could someone please let me know if there is any issue here? I have sent them emails but didn’t get a response either!

Still haven’t gotten any response. Not sure what to do. :disappointed:.

Hi, Did you get any updates?

@mojo_mxc I didn’t get a response for that. But I got another email saying that I passed the Certification from TrueAbility, but initially, they said I failed after taking the test.

You had any updates @mojo_mxc ?

Yes, but I had to rewrite the exam. If anyone is getting the error, just upload the best model with good accuracy and contact TensorFlow support, they will verify it. the mistake I made was in an attempt to get at least 1/5, I kept uploading the model with low accuracy. Just ignore the error, upload the correct model, and make sure the input and output shapes are correct.

Hi All, I successfully completed the exam a couple of days ago and have not received the result yet. I’m aware of the up to 2 week window for the grader to turn around results. However, the lack of communication/engagement from tensorflow/google staff is extremely disappointing. All I want to know is the test outcome i.e. pas/fail so I can plan next steps accordingly. I have pro-actively reached out to both tensorflow-certificate-support@google.com and Developer-Certification-Support@google.com and have not received any response. This is very shoddy and as I said earlier quite disappointing. So, assuming this is the right forum and thread for this chat, I would recommend moderators to, if possible, pass on the feedback that the infrastructure to administrate the TensorFlow Developer Certificate program is flaky and the support for issue resolution is next to nothing. Looking forward to a response from TensorFlow Champion(s) on this forum. Thanks, Nikit