TensorFlow Installation Nightmare

Someone please kindly help. I’ve installed tensorflow, but trying to run it with Spyder on Anaconda churns out the following:

ImportError: Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Users\djlas\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python311\Lib\site-packages\tensorflow\python\pywrap_tensorflow.py”, line 62, in
from tensorflow.python._pywrap_tensorflow_internal import *
ImportError: DLL load failed while importing _pywrap_tensorflow_internal: The specified module could not be found.

Failed to load the native TensorFlow runtime.
See 建構及安裝的錯誤訊息  |  TensorFlow for some common causes and solutions.
If you need help, create an issue at Issues · tensorflow/tensorflow · GitHub and include the entire stack trace above this error message.

I have tried to run the file from the normal command prompt as well e.g. C:>Python “myfile.py” but that doesn’t work either, that behaves as if I have some syntax error but on the cloud my code runs fine

@Isaki_Dube,

Welcome to the Tensorflow Forum!

Have you installed the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015, 2017, and 2019 ?

Please see the following thread for more information.

Thank you!

I had the same nightmare with it but I highly recommend using PyCharm, open a project and then download the latest version from Python Packages on venv. Works like a charm and this is how I sorted my problem.

@Ata_Tekeli,

Miniconda is the recommended approach for installing Tensorflow with GPU support. It creates a separate environment to avoid changing any installed software in your system. This is also the easiest way to install the required software especially for the GPU setup.

Have you followed the step by step instructions?

Thank you!

No need because I installed tensorflow on PyCharm, I found out that I had to upgrade the package and it worked perfectly