Tensorflow version error

I install Python 3.11.3 for tensorflow, then I say pip install tensorflow in cmd and install tensorflow, but when I check the version I get the following error : 2024-03-04 20:24:42.760777: I tensorflow/core/util/port.cc:113] oneDNN special operations on. You may see slightly different numerical results due to floating point rounding errors caused by different calculation sequences. To switch these off, set the environment variable TF_ENABLE_ONEDNN_OPTS=0.
WARNING:tensorflow:From C:\Users\Name\AppData\Local\Packages\PythonSoftwareFoundation.Python.3.11_qbz5n2kfra8p0\LocalCache\local-packages\Python311\site-packages\keras\src\losses.py:2976: The name tf.losses.sparse_softmax_cross_entropy is deprecated. Please use tf.compat.v1.losses.sparse_softmax_cross_entropy instead.

1 Like

Hi @Coding_Yaz ,

Welcome to TF Forum!!

This message is not an error, and there’s no need to be concerned about your TensorFlow installation.
and it is giving you iformation about oneDNN usage and a recommendation to use a different function for consistency and future compatibility.

Hope this Helps!

1 Like