Unable to run finetuning google colab

Hello, I am quite new to the whole doing stuff on google colab thing, I am running into a problem. I am trying to finetun an object detection model using this google colab.
I have set up everything, but when I run everything, it stalls on the first task. Installing tflite model maker. it just sits there and this is the log output
Preparing metadata (setup.py) ... done Preparing metadata (setup.py) ... done Preparing metadata (setup.py) ... done.
sometimes it just has the pip progress bar running forever, one finishes, the next starts, and that goes on forever.
I have absolutely no idea on how to fix this, I have searched everywhere without results
any help would be greatly appreciated

@CrO2Cl2 Welcome to the Tensorflow Forum!

Would you like to consider the following workaround? In the meantime, I can raise this issue with the relevant team.

Here are the suggested steps to fix the issue:

1. Copy the requirements.txt file from the repository to your working directory.
  2. Install the requirements explicitly using the command: $ pip install -r requirements.txt
  3. Install tflite-model-maker with the command: $ pip install tflite-model-maker

Let us know if this helps!