Unable to see GPU Windows 11 wsl installation

I installed wsl on a Windows 11 system. Aslo downnloaded and installed miniconda. Used instructions from “Install Tensorflow with pip”. Followed all the steps as described. Supposed to install Cudatoolkt 11.8 and cuDNN 8.6.0. After completing the steps, tried to see GPU in a tensorflow environment using " ```
python3 -c “import tensorflow as tf; print(tf.config.list_physical_devices(‘GPU’))”

I tensorflow/compiler/xla/stream_executor/cuda/cuda_gpu_executor.cc:982] could not open file to read NUMA node: /sys/bus/pci/devices/0000:01:00.0/numa_node
Your kernel may have been built without NUMA support.
2023-03-27 13:47:19.196102: W tensorflow/core/common_runtime/gpu/gpu_device.cc:1956] Cannot dlopen some GPU libraries. Please make sure the missing libraries mentioned above are installed properly if you would like to use GPU. Follow the guide at https://www.tensorflow.org/install/gpu for how to download and setup the required libraries for your platform.
Skipping registering GPU devices...

Help please in solving this issue. Thank you

@Omprakash_Kolluri,

Welcome to the Tensorflow Forum!

Could you please share details of GPU card?

Thank you!

It is an NVIDIA GeForce 3070 Ti. I have an ASUS motherboard and one of the tools available shows the GPU when Video programs are in use.

@Omprakash_Kolluri,

We followed step-by-step instructions and are able to see GPU using WSL2. (System Specifications GPU: Geforce 1050Ti, Windows 11, Intel i7 8th Generation).

We request you please try again in new virtual environment and let us know?

Thank you!